Bao-Med Hair, Skin & Nails Beauty Supplement
Baobab food supplement.
- 100% vegan.
- For stronger hair, skin & nails.
- Main ingredient: baobab fruit powder (superfood derived from the baobab fruit from South Africa).
- Baobab fruit powder is rich in Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, antioxidants and dietary fibers.
- Enriched with Biotin, Zinc and Folic Acid.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Zinc contributes to the normal formation of proteins, growth and renewal of tissue, the metabolism and the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Folic Acid (vitamin B11) is necessary for the growth and proper functioning of the body and the production of white and red blood cells.
The Bao-Med® range is developed to offer the exceptional care properties of the fruit from Africa’s baobab trees, to everyday cosmetics and beauty supplements. The products are formulated using different elements of the baobab fruit such as pure, cold-extracted oil and pure baobab fruit powder as its key ingredient. Each product has unique benefits for improving and maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails. Visit the Bao-Med.com website for more information.
The recommended daily use is 2 capsules per day, preferably with meals. A container of the Hair, Skin & Nails beauty supplement contains 60 capsules. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is important. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. Consult with your physician before taking a supplement if you use medications or have health concerns.
- Baobab Fruit Powder (Adansonia Digitata) 1000mg
- Folic Acid 400mcg 200%*
- Biotin 200mcg 400%*
- Zinc 10mg 100%*
If you are suffering from hair or scalp problems we recommend washing the hair and scalp every day for the first 14 days, after which you can follow your own routine (advice is at least 3 times a week).
You can use Mediceuticals® products as long as you are having problems with your hair or scalp. You can also use the products if you do not suffer from hair or scalp problems in order to bring and keep your hair and scalp in the best possible condition.
No, Mediceuticals® and Bao-Med® products are not tested on animals.