Webbers International B.V. Mediceuticals supplies products to hair salons, specialized hairdressers and medical practices focused on tricology and dermatology.
Webbers International B.V. respects your privacy. Your personal data will be processed by Webbers International B.V. carefully handled and secured. As the controller, Webbers International B.V. naturally adheres to the laws and regulations in the field of the protection of personal data, as laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the resulting regulations.
Without your company details, we cannot implement the agreement that we have entered into with you. Only the following are recorded in our administration:
- salon name (company name)
- Chamber of Commerce number
- name contactperson
- business address
- delivery address (if applicable)
- phone number
- Bank account number
- e-mail address
Your contact details are, after your consent, publicly visible on the salon finder on the Mediceuticals website.
Consumer data is never recorded.
Webbers International B.V. processes personal data for the following purposes:
- For entering into and executing agreements;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary
- To be able to provide products or services that you have purchased
- To inform you about (changes to) our products or services that you have previously purchased
- To send the newsletters and mailings for which you have signed up.
Your company and contact details will be treated confidentially and of course never disclosed to third parties. The security of our computer systems and our data traffic is optimally guaranteed by the IT service organization that manages our IT infrastructure. Our financial administration is conducted in Exact Online, a fully shielded environment that is strictly monitored with up-to-date access and security measures.
You have the right to request Webbers International B.V. to request:
- Provide access to your personal data
- Have your personal data completed, corrected or deleted
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Restrict your personal data
- Pass on your personal data to you or to a third party.
Webbers International B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
As a visitor to our website, you are asked to give permission for the use of so-called cookies. A cookie is a simple and small file to support the basic functionalities of a website, to remember settings and preferences and to serve statistical purposes.
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Functional cookies ensure that the website works and are therefore necessary. This allows us to remember, for example, which data you enter in a form. These cookies are always placed when you visit the website.
- Analytical cookies enable Webbers International B.V. able to collect anonymous statistics and monitor the use of our website. These cookies are also placed immediately when you visit the site.
We follow the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For questions about this subject, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you.